- In Las Vegas, Caesars Palace turns 50. It is home to some of the most legendary sports moments ever.
- In Las Vegas, it is 99.99999% sure, we will have a NHL hockey team by the end of this week.
- The UFC was purchased in 2002 by the Las Vegas FertittaÂ brothers for $2 million. Â Today, the rumors have them selling it for $4 Billion!
- Did you know, in the NBA Playoffs, most of the money for the players will be made after game 4??
- LaBron may cement his legacy as one of the greatest basketball players ever if he can take the Cavilers to winning game 7. Â A feat that has never been done before
And SO Much More!!!