The FIFA scandal is a big deal. Â But lets get real. When you look here in America, our NCAA makes the FIFA scandalÂ look like chicken shit! Â Joseph â€œSeppâ€ Blatter has been president of FIFA, soccerâ€™s global governing body, since 1998 and as seen in the latest news reports, is certainly a graduate of honors from the Bill Clinton School of Political Corruption, Crime and Charm. But that’s just the thoughts of Rick’s co-host Mark Anthony. Rick thinks otherwise and goes on a pretty good rant against the American athletic crime family known as the NCAA.
In other topics of interest
- NBA finally uses the “C” word to describeÂ Golden State Warriors guard Klay Thompson’s injury. Â With clenched butt cheeks, the league announced that he has a concussion. This throws his status for Thursday’s Game 1 of the NBA Finals in doubt.
- Minnesota Vikings may keep bad boy Adrian Peterson, even if Mr. Peterson says he wants out in every breath he takes. That should make for an interesting lineup this season if the Vikes stay true to their word and not trade the guy.
- What were the IndyÂ 500 people thinking? Â No Jim Neighbors to sing at the opening of the Indianapolis 500? Â Blasphemy!!
- A-Rod still hitting them long and hard even when not doped up.
- If the triple Crown chase was more fair, American Pharoah would be an easy 2015 Triple CrownÂ winner
- LaBron James makes his 5th NBA finals appearance with 2 teams. Â Life is good for Labron!
leave us your comments and questions after the podcast