Good Sports looks at the world of sports for the week of June 19, 2015.
Our loveable host Rick Rosen is in fine form as we tackle the hit list of topics with opinion and reverence.
- Tiger (Woods) Sucks. Let’s just get that out in the open. The man is not THE MAN anymore. And it’s a shame.
- A-Rod will get his 3,000 RBI’s and be in the history books. But will probably be unfairly left out of the Baseball Hall of Fame.
- Chicago gets the Stanley Cup. What is in the future of NHL and Tampa Bay??
- NBA Finals were more of a snooze fest and bringing your daughter to work just is not cool.
- Could LaBron James be angling for the title “Player/Coach” as he is about to become free-Agent??
- Las Vegas will host NBA Summer leagues in Las Vegas and USA Basketball
- Baseball needs to fix the All-star ballot stuffing. Get it real!
- So where is the new blood, the new stars of boxing? Where are the leaders and the promoters??
- Remembering the Negro League stars like Satchel Paige Josh Gibbons and Jame “Cool Pappa” Bell
- “Tuff-N-Uff: The Future Stars of MMA” honors founder Barry Meyer on June 27 with annual “Pack the Mack” free fight card Details and Free Tickets Here
Enjoy The Podcast
and please leave us your comments or questions